All Call Technologies Client Support/Portal Access
Welcome to All Call Technologies Client Support and Web Portal Access.
- Auto Fill - Some browsers have an Auto Fill feature which enters data automatically in web pages, unfortunately it may add phone numbers to the Call/Attendant Screen fileds. Be aware of this and make sure when you save a change that only fields that you need filled have a phone number or email address entered.
- Listening to messages using some browsers will not advance from one message to the next. We suggest changing to a different browser if you experience this issue.
- Speech to Text Message Transcription is now available for normal and medical accounts. Transcriptions for normal accounts are delivered within the email body and/or via text. Encrypted transcriptions are delivered via email as TXT attachments.
- SMS Text Keyword Auto Reply Now Available!Have a SMS text reply when people text a keyword to your business number, Try it! Text INFO to 208-685-2910.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my password?
There are three ways to reset your password:
- We can program a new password, send us an email to request a change: Contact Support
- You may call into your mailbox to reset it. Call and login, press 6 at the mailbox menu, press 7 at the next menu, then 7 again to change your password.
- You may login to your mailbox via our web portal. Click the link above to access the portal. Enter your mailbox number and the current password. On the General tab scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll find the password reset fields. Note: passwords must be numeric only for access via a phone.
How can I rewind a message?
Controls for messages are as follows:
- Rewind 8 seconds - press 1
- Rewind to the beginning - press 11
- Skip ahead 8 seconds - press 2
- Pause/resume playback - press 0
- Next message - press 6
- Delete message - press 3
- Keep message - press 5 Note: messages will only be kept for the time allotted for your subscription.
- Dial out - press pound during or after listening to the message (not available for all subscriptions)
How can I change my credit card?
You'll find a link on your invoice to change the card on file through our credit card processor. Or you may send a request to billing for a secure form to be sent.
How do I record greetings in my voice?
To record your own greetings:
- Call and login to your mailbox
- At the mailbox menu press 6 to "Change system options"
- At the next menu press 7 to "Change password, voice signature and outgoing greetings."
- At the next menu press 6 to "Change outgoing greetings"
- Enter the greeting number you would like to record
- If there is already a greeting recorded listen to it to make sure you're that is the one you would like to record over
- Press 7 to record, press 5 to keep the current recording
- Record the new greeting, press the star key when finished
- Listen to the new recording then press 7 to record again or press 5 to keep the new recording
- Repeat steps as necessary to record all of your greetings
If you have single greeting voice mail or an extension mailbox you may only have a single greeting, you may use the Initial Setup to record your outgoing greeting. From the mailbox main menu press the star key and the system will walk you through recording your voice signature, your outgoing greeting and resetting your password.